Thank you for attending the Ctrl + L sessions on Infor10 Enterprise Planning and Scheduling. Now it is time to test your rise in knowledge levels on the solution. Needless to say you are in for an exciting time. You either some trendy goodies or get punished for your wrongdoings.
Please fill in the form below and get cracking
Your relationship with Infor
1. Which of the following application performs planning for constraints simultaneously in real-time, which helps the user
understand the impact on each business process?
2. Which of the following application does all distribution, material, and capacity planning in a single regeneration across sites, in parallel?
Infor SCM Planner
Infor SCM Scheduler
Infor Demand Planning
3. Which parameters will leave less opportunity for orders to be late?
Maximum Inventory levels
Shorter cycle times and higher throughput
4. In Infor SCM Planner, Constrained ATP and CTP will prevent resources from being overcommitted at the point of:
5. An ERP system lacks the ability to quickly calculate how a change in the customer's order date will impact the overall business functions
6. Optimal sequencing will reduce setup scrap. The "Use-up-optimization" tool will calculate the most cost-efficient point to introduce new product.
7. Constrained scheduling will understand perishability within and between activities. This intelligence will reduce:
Scrap and obsolescence
New Product Introductions
8. SCM Planner Requires integration with ERP and cannot be used standalone.
9. Which of the following optimization engines does SCM Planner use?
Batch vs. Dynamic (heuristics)
10. Which of the below mentioned diagram provides you with the detailed information needed to identify the causes of an order's lateness.
The Supply Network Analysis.
11. In which of the applications below there is no consideration given to the interdependency of material and capacity availability?
12. Manufacturing planning Problem lies in the sequencing Process itself.
13. How many phases does the Leveling Engine of SCM Scheduler use?
14. Modeling in Scheduler consists of entering the _______________ data specific to your enterprise.
15. In SCM Scheduler which modules are dedicated to Modeling?
All of the above
16. The Synchronized MRP Engine generates recommended manufacturing orders with or without firm allocations to meet the
needs of the shop floor.
17. Why would you not recommend using a Dynamic Buffer on a bottleneck machine?
You would create 'holes' in your schedule
An order is logged in ERP, shipment confirmation done in APS
To identify the current setup of the machine
18. What is the difference between firm and temporary allocations?
Temporary allocations can be deleted and Firm cannot.
Temporary allocations are used in Firm Schedule
New customer order Entry is Temporary allocation
19. In SCM Scheduler several Manufacturing Processes can be linked to the same item.
20. SCM Scheduler uses the below date to generate the Schedule
The Requested Date
The Planned End Date
The Confirmed Date