Thank you for attending the Ctrl + L sessions on Infor10 ION Suite. Now it is time to test your rise in knowledge levels on the solution. Needless to say you are in for an exciting time. You either some trendy goodies or get punished for your wrongdoings.
Please fill in the form below and get cracking
Your relationship with Infor
1. Which of the following statements is true of Infor ION?
An additional, optional module must be purchased to implement workflow.
It allows customers to integrate not only Infor products, but non-infor products that conform to industry standards.
It automatically produces reports that contain all system transactions. The user can configure how often the reports are generated.
2. Which of the following is an intuitive, browser-based interface that is easily configured & used to monitor services?
ION Event Management
3. Which of the following helps in communication & secure sharing of data across on-premise & cloud applications?
ION Event Management
4. In Infor10 ION, a pulse can be defined as:
A measure of the current system load
Any event that moves through the system
A point-in-time snapshot of the database
5. With Infor10 ION, the integration effort is the same whether connecting Infor applications or third
6. As Infor products have been natively integrated with ION using standard Business Object Documents, once an applications is connected with ION there is "Out of the box" business monitoring available for that application.
7. ION stands for:
Interoperative Open Network
Institute of Navigation
Interactive Operating Network
Intelligent Open Network
Intelligent Operating Network
8. After implementing any ION on-premise solution, an ION integration will enable the customer to move
their Infor solution to the cloud.
9. Which of the following functions are included with Infor10 ION? Select all that apply.
In-context Business Intelligence
10. Which of the following statements best describes the flow of information between Infor10 ION & the business applications that it connects?
An event triggers ION to pull the data from an application.
An event triggers the application to push the data to ION.
A user request for information triggers ION to pull information from an application.
An application request for information triggers ION to pull information from a second application.
11. Infor10 ION makes data available between connected applications via:
A series of query requests
A database vault
12. Which of the following event types can be monitored by Infor10 ION? Select all that apply.
Events that were supposed to happen, but did not
Events that happen across a set of systems
Events that happen within a system
13. When a "connected" application is upgraded:
ION must be re-installed.
Additional ION licenses must be purchased.
An ION customization project is required.
It is independent of other applications that comprise the total Infor solution.
14. In ION, Event Management rules:
Are user-defined based on business needs
Can be purchased in packages created for specific verticals
Are pre-configured according to industry standards
15. When positioning Infor10 ION to the IT teams of Global Enterprise customers, you should emphasize that ION will replace their existing middleware.
16. Which of the following best describes the function of ION Connect?
Query driven data load
Event driven interoperability
Request driven information share
17. Which of the following events can be monitored in Infor10 ION?
An order is logged in ERP, WMS shows inventory is not available
A sales order is cancelled
An order is logged in ERP, shipment confirmation never occurs in WMS
18. Which of the following workflow scenarios can be implemented in Infor10 ION?
Requisition approval in EAM & if approved, process in ERP
Review a budget
Enter a new customer
19. Which of the following are Infor10 ION SKU (Bundling) options?
20. Which of the following best describes ION pricing?
Server-based pricing based on CPU-Cores
Base price plus number of connector types needed
Server-based pricing based on server size